Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have a DATE

woohoo

this isn't Mr. Beamer...

this is the last guy from the experiment.
He was out of country
when I was meeting all the others
from the experiment

anyway

an evening of my choice
where ever I would like to hang out...

hmmmm

did you bring your swim suit?
lol

No really
we are going to dinner
I am going to have
Chicken Fried Steak
with Jalapeno gravy
and all the fixin's
and I 'magine
I will have a drink or two as well

then we will be stopping off
to hear some Jazz music

His nickname is still to be determined

but what I do know
is that he has a pool
and he is polite on the phone

and that is about it...

update tomorrow

1 comment:

Vickie said...

You go I am so glad to see things are coming to together for you.
I do know things are going "PRETTY GOOD" for me these days--
in most areas anyway. You deserve good things so I hope they come
your way.