Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Happy Happy Dance

In the last week
I have had several

Not one
or two
or three

but several
people tell me
I seem really happy

at least compared to
the state I was in
from April
to the end of July

I can tell the difference
and much of it
came from me taking care
of myself
and repairing the damage
that had been done

Then there are men
who are paying me
GOOD
POSITIVE
ATTENTION

and being honest with me

and it has restored
my thought that
Not all men are
JERKS
and not all the men
I attract
are JERKS

and Mr. Beamer
as honest as he is
I am very much enjoying
all the flattering comments
he has made

He leaves me speechless at times
which is fine
because then I can just kiss him
and he "gets it"

Another great date last night
I made killer chef salad
we ate
rode the cycle
to get some yogurt
(not frozen, see Passion blog)
and then
went for a dip in the pool
which was

well

*she blushes

you know

and then we had a great night together

He even helped me with some school stuff

which is a huge turnon for me

and it paid off...lol

I must go to work now...

have a great day all...

I will!!!!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

She does seem happy so we shall do the happy dance
Now if all the little ones at school will understand
and just be good little ones today.
It is so good to know life is treating you good
these day.