Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Want a Hummer? ... YEAH I DO!!!!

I had a meeting after work today
As most meetings
It wasn't worth the time I spent driving to it
Sitting in it
and it certainly wasn't worth
the time it took me to get home after it.
A drive that should have taken 5 minutes

at rush hour took 30 minutes
so I have the music cranked up as usual
and the sun roof open
with the AC on high
rocking out
as I sit in snail paced traffic
finally it occurs to me
the vehicle in front of me
is a Hummer

woo hoo
when they first came out
they were my dream car
I mean, if you know me
I am a utilitarian
It can drive through rivers,
lakes, mud, sand and
over most anything
which, in a road rage situation
is ideal (insert evil laugh here)
Anyway, I loved them for many years
then I had the opportunity to sit in one
a couple of years ago

and then I knew I could never have one

It wasn't comfortable at all for me...
So...

Today, I sat in my vehicle behind a hummer
thinking
Hmmmm
ever since I knew I couldn't have one
I haven't paid much attention
and then I thought...

I don't want a hummer

OH WAIT *evil smile and dirty mind
YEAH I DO want a Hummer
and I had a great laugh
at my own little joke,
hey, it is better than
getting uptight in traffic
when you can't do anything about it


* to understand this post you have to know why I want a "hummer" so just think about it and you will get it, if you don't already....

oh and....

It rained at my house tonight....

hee hee hee

2 comments:

Nuella said...

Tsk tsk.

What an innuendo :)

Bennu said...

Roxxy,

You would be surprised at the questions I have received about this one... like do I mean a BOB...uh no, it is better than that...lol, glad you got it...