Saturday, February 25, 2006

Your Observation Skills Get A C-

You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte


I know some people who would disagree. I do notice the little things. Nice little things others do for me, especially. Good Service in a restaurant, attention to details (I hate that they don't put beverage napkins down for cocktails most places anymore).

Then again, I don't pay attention to all the nasty detailed paperwork I should do at school, I am organizationally challenged in that area.

However, I do notice the moon, the sun, the sound of the rain outside my window this morning... good music while I clean house, a clean house (which I don't have since I moved and haven't had the gumption to put everything away... my new home is too small for all my "stuff") I also tend to look at the big picture and want others to attend to the details...

hmmmm maybe it was right on the money...

No, who? me? I wouldn't be wishy washy...lol

Have a great weekend everyone, I finally feel human today and have a 5 year old's birthday party to attend and a chili party tonight... and am told the crowd, of whom I know two people, will be diverse and interesting... hmmm a great way to meet someone new... we will see...

No comments: