Saturday, February 18, 2006

Not Giving Up... There is Hope Yet

A great friend of mine informed me that I should not give up or give in or lower my expectations of what I want in a relationship. I reminded him that perhaps what I wanted was not...um... what is that word.... um...well let's just say that I might have unrealistic expectations. No, I have found, that I don't have unrealistic expectations. There are men out there like the one I want... I found an example in a blog I read on and off depending on how nude he is... yes, Steve's Nude Memphis Blog is what I am discussing and if you read his post on what he did for his wife on Valentines Day, it is one aspect I seek when looking for the man of my life.
So, if you aren't one of those men, who would do this, even if for the reason of "you just want to get laid", then you aren't the man for me. Guys, women would love to have you ravish their bodies if you would PLAY be FORE like Steve did.

Hence, my stance, to keep my dream alive... and hope that the man I want to have in my life will come around sooner than later... and in the mean time, all the others are here for a reason, so I will learn what I can from each one, friendship, encounter, etc. until it is time.

1 comment:

Helene said...

Ya I didnt even know he was married, but I will have a look about the VD celebration since it was impressive.

I definitely think you should not settle. You dont want to wake up in 10 years in a miserable relationship with a person you dont like.

You will find that perfect someone but the key is to have fun on your own. I think that love will find you when you least expect it...

Cheers! Kate