Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday's Anecdote

Today, while my supervisor was observing my teaching abilities, I was having students glue die cut letter "D" and "d" to a lunch sack (they will fill them with items that begin with D for sharing on Friday). As I was reviewing how to use 4 drops of glue and not any more, I found myself forgetting the term I use for students who use too much glue... and I paused after I said "you don't want to be..." pause... then my smallest girl who looks and acts like a 60's love child says in her small squeaky voice "globbey gluer" ....

I laughed and said "Exactly, don't be a Globby Gluer" ... it made my day... little things like that make it so much fun to go to work every day.

(they really do listen to everything you say to them)

1 comment:

Le laquet said...

I am officially adopting the globbey gluer term! Most excellent!