Sunday, February 12, 2006

Comfort Craving

Cravings of Comfort food have over come me... I am gone to pick up two chili cheese dogs from Der Dog (Der Wienerschnitzel) and some fresh hot fries....

after my craving (for chili dogs) is taken care of, I am off to the book store, the teacher store (Lakeshore Learning), Office Depot (for organizational assistance) and the dollar store for Valentine Day goodies for my students.

Must be feeling better, the couch is in the sun and it is nap time and I just want to get out and do something, so I will take care of my errands and my craving for chili dogs... (no they aren't the best in the world, but they have been comfort food since I was a child, so.... might as well take care of one craving and try to forget the other one)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me which online dating site you use or would recommend?

Bennu said...

At this point I wouldn't recommmend any of them. I am on Yahoo, but have not had any better luck anywhere else to speak of. Have tried Match.com and have had friends who tried E Harmony and said they didn't like it.

I am really back at the "meet them by luck" phase, like at the dry cleaners or the coffee shop...

Le laquet said...

cravings for comfort food ~ noodles or Sausage & mash for me any day!