Saturday, February 25, 2006

Over Half a Dozen Jello Shots and half a bottle of Bacardi Limon, HERE I AM

Today was a great day. I woke up alone (bummer, I love a sleeping man in my bed, but it has been so long, I don't remember what that is like) and it was a rainy day (bummer what are rainy days better for than spending a day in bed making love? ) and I was in the mood to clean house... Well hey... whatever you can talk your psyche into believing. Then I did actually, now don't faint, get up and unpack the box in the hall of bathroom stuff, that has to go in the hall closet since my bathroom has virtually no storage, a box in my bedroom, and picked up all the trash, put the fishing net, lantern and cook stove in my closet and fixed all the drawers on my lingerie chest (don't get excited boys, it only has junk in it, no lingerie) straightened, it is a nasty job, but someone had to do it. Then, I read Walker's blog, tried to think of something profound to tell him, without any luck and then looked to see if Lisa responded... I still love her post about the body parts exchange, that is exactly how I feel. Who the hell took my body? I want it back...
Then I went looking for mittens... yes, fucking mittens... I am teaching one of my all time favs... The Three Little Kittens, and I am going to knock the socks off, or mittens off of the infamous "bitches across the hall" but I need about 100 cut out mittens for my students to use as the sequence of the story, and I had absofuckinlutely no luck in finding any die cut mittens, or any others. I have one pattern, but have no desire to cut 100 of them out. After that, I attended a birthday party of a newly 6 year old student. His family is hispanic and arabic. The clown spoke spanish, and have I told you that I hate clowns? It was freezing cold, and it was an outside party. The culture of the family is such that you must stay and eat or they are offended. The food was great, but the weather and a spanish speaking clown were enough to drive me nuts. I left right after eating.

Oh the fun is just beginning, then I joined RJ at a Chili Party... that would be white man's chili, you know with meat and sometimes beans... I took heart shaped corn bread and Hot peppers, and of course my Bacardi Limon and Diet Coke with Lime. I think I drank 3 of my cokes out of the six pack, but I didn't want to dig through the cooler to find them all when I left. I left by 10 btw... the men I met there were either married or nonchalant about talking to me...

So here I am, after having more than a half a dozen jello shots (of unknown origin) and half a bottle of rum. I was home by 10 or so. I was bummed there were no men of interest to me there, except the one, who went on a fantastic vacation last summer and was telling me all about it, always saying "we" did this, "we" did that, and I asked who "we" was and he said, you guessed it, his...drum roll please "wife".... ok, now you can stop laughing...

well with no bootie calls to make, here I am, drunk as a skunk and yet, so wishing there was a man in my bed upstairs, and yet.... then again, no so upset there isn't one...

I have felt better in the last week about being alone... I am no longer scared of it, or worried about it. That should be a good sign right?

I am afraid it isn't.

However, I have had such a good outlook on life of late, that even if it isn't, I don't care... I am having fun all by myself, but still a good "shag" is very inviting and I would not turn it away.

Good night all, tonight I am a happy drunk and Bob is upstairs waiting so I must go. Good night and Good luck. (Edward Morrowish wasn't it?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was JELLO and I was not invited...so I will do the most childish thing I can think of...Devour what's left in the freezer! Done. Soulds like you had a good time.

Walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Walker said...

LOL
If your head tomorrow feels like mine did this morning , I pity you, happy drunk or not.
I tied a good one on last night but wrote my post first so I could see it. I done my drunk post last week.
Jelly shooters eh.
Good luck and you get no pity from me on having an empty bed. The only pussy in mine is covered in fur with a tail.
Good night

Bennu said...

muse,

They weren't at ALL like your Jello Shots, and you are always invited... in fact, we need to invite all those people to your next party to show them what one is suppose to look like...

WALKER.... you thought you were going to find a scandalous post didn't you... no scandals here, of late, but I will let you know if there is one.
Furry pussy with a tail... hmmmm that sounds kinky or petlike... Should I call PETA? lol

Glad you stopped by, please feel free to come by anytime, esp. when I have been drinking and am alone.. wink wink nudge nudge

Walker said...

There I put some up from this year just for your class :)