Monday, November 28, 2005

A Woman's Prerogative or That Sounds Fishy To Me

Wow, how can I rent a place, unrent a place and rent another place in less than a day? I don't know, but I did.

I feel great about the new place, so here are the stats for those of you who want to come over for great dinners and entertaining. I now have a two bedroom condo, with a small yard and a pool view. I am so happy that I could just jump up and down and yell and laugh.

It is the same complex as the studio apt. (which was way too small). Built in the 50's (my fav), gas stove, wood floors, huge storage area under the stairs (yes, stairs to bedrooms), tile counters, end unit, so windows on the East, West (Bedroom windows) and AND< AND the south.... with trees right out the South and West windows, and a tree in the backyard, the parking is right behind or beside it, it is looks over the POOL, yes d.k. it is a pool view and that is what made it deliciously mine... I cannot wait... there will be invitations to a New Year's Eve housewarming, which may include poker playing... but I know that I am now, just as thrilled as I should be about getting my own place and where and what it is... I would have taken pictures, but I don't have a working camera.... and then the stealthy blogger in me says you don't need no stinking pictures, just think about paned glass windows, a mailslot by the front door, a 50's kitchen and cool cabinets, a dining area and a great living area, upstairs and down, and for those out of town guests or grown children, an extra bed. Oh... I feel so much better. And now, now boys and girls, I am excited, and with the first choice I was very wary and with good cause, that I won't discuss here, other than the title. I am dancing in my chair as I write this. But alas, it is bedtime, so goodnight my sweets, until tomorrow, parting is such sweet sorrow.

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

It sounds lovely ... but the nosey bit of me would eventually love to see photos of paned glass windows, a mailslot by the front door, a 50's kitchen and cool cabinets, a dining area and a great living area, upstairs and down!
LOL! Have a good day :o)

Le laquet said...

p.s. poker on New Year's eve ... I'll come!