Monday, November 21, 2005

OK, a Little Telling, without the Kissing Part

The day long date:

Lunch= great, food, great, company, great... just great

Afternoon= relaxing, enjoyed it immensely, we talked a little, we laughed quite a bit, and we learned a little bit more about each other.

The View= from the 22nd floor of the Marriot was FANTABULOSO. That's now the easiest way to impress me. I have seen views of city lights from highrise condos and everytime, I love it, it is just like Christmas. I could live in a highrise apt. complex or a condo... but they aren't in my price range. It was great right before dark, when the sky was dark purple, and the clouds were showing and the city lights were coming on... right before we left for dinner.

Dinner= Paesanos was WONDERFUL, thank you, the food was divine, we sat outside, the river was close, the drinks were good, the company could not have been better.

Howl at the Moon= after a small altercation of getting a seat to sit in (JD lost his temper, but regained his composure fairly fast, remember he has not had much sleep and traveled 9000 miles to see me, so I can overlook a small altercation) it was a great time... the music lifted my spirits even further, if that was possible, we laughed, we drank, we sang, we held hands... woohoo... of course we were holding hands since we met, but I still like it...

That's it... a great date, and I have been asked for another next weekend... so I am thrilled...

No comments: