Monday, November 07, 2005

Love Life is looking up

It is still in the infant stages but things are looking hopeful for the most recent candidate J.D.. Amazingly enough, that is his real name... I have been restraining from sharing my excitement with the world, so as not to jinx it, but I got the sweetest email from him today. I just can't contain myself any longer.
The rest is still a mystery, but in 12 days, more will be shared, or actually 14 days, because I get to "officially" meet him in 12 days. Now I know that sounds funny, but he is half way around the world working as a Physician's Assistant in Kuwait and will be here on leave in 12 days.
Now you know I am very cautious, but so far, he has not raised a single red flag... which is amazing.

I am absolutely giddy, and my students have noticed it, as well as some others who don't know me as well.

Have a great day everybody, I know I did after I read that email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool. romance is awesome. have fun. how did you meet? I need to find a good site.

Le laquet said...

So, 7 or so days to go ... has it been a good week in kindergarten?