Monday, November 21, 2005

Bennu's Christmas List

A PLACE TO LIVE (weren't you looking for me one RJ?)
1. Socks... they are special ones of course, from Prima Sports
2. New walking/running shoes, just like my old ones
3. One pair of Keds so I can wear them to school
4. New underwear from Jockey
5. Gift certificate from Chico's (always a great gift anytime)
6. Starbucks gift card
7. digital camera (mine died)
8. New pocket knife (I gave mine away and never got a new one)
9. Housekeeper (Hey, it is a WISH LIST)
10. Kayak goodies, seat backs, paddles, etc....
11. vacuum cleaner
12. dustmop/broom for tile floor
13. A day at the spa (just for RJ, because he thinks I should want jewelry and this is as expensive)



Ummm well it isn't finished yet, and I am too tired to think... it is more of a reminder for me of what to work toward than anything else... what would you put on your wish list?

1 comment:

Bennu said...

No, No jewelry. Now don't get me wrong, I love jewelry, but right now, in somewhat of a survival mode, it is the last thing on my mind... but now that you mention it, charms for my bracelet are always a good choice.

Is Jewelry on your list RJ? lol