Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's a Done Deal

New Home found.... will not be comfortable until all the moving is done... had to pick the paint first, so it will give me some time to pack and sell.

Thought about selling the kayak, but alas, the purchase of it is one of my best memories, so I think RJ is going to store it for me until we can go kayaking. We? well, that is whoever I can talk into going along.

Will have to sell many other things. Thinking about a huge sale right after I move everything that will fit in to my new teeny tiny abode.

It's hard to move. Not that I like where I am, it is just all those damn skeletons in the those closets that I don't care to disturb. Plus, in the middle of a school year doesn't help. RJ suggested the Three Stooges Moving Company, they come in and move it all, using their truck.... that sounds good.... Do they pack and unpack and decorate too? Oh my... I am getting tired just thinking about it.

No comments: