Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Home for the Holiday

Calgon Take me away................


Actually, after talking to Amused Muse, it isn't as bad as I thought it was.

She was unwrapping caramels to make a nasty creation on the back of a can... and it involved the microwave... I was howling and rolling on the floor as she regaled me with this tale... to understand it fully, you have to know AM, and that she cooks everything from scratch and only uses a microwave to heat things up when they are left overs or popcorn. She also has been having trouble with her arthritis, so unwrapping the individual caramels did a number on her...

Oh ok, so I can relax about the incompetence of the help at the book store and how they don't know prominent authors names and won't get off their backsides to help you look on the SHELF for a book. And I can overlook the snooty sales GIRL at my favorite dress shop and how she didn't want to wait on me because of how I was dressed or something.... but the young lady who did wait on me made a good sale with my holiday dress for the Christmas party.... and then there is my mother telling me how to drive, wear my hair, stand in line, and fussing at me because I don't have any change in my purse. I can relax now... because Amused Muse showed me the way.... Thanks, My friend, I give thanks for you and all you do to help me stay on an even keel.

No comments: