Friday, November 11, 2005

I Love Teaching Kindergarten

Mr. Duvall called me today... to see how I was doing... I found myself gushing and expressing what a great time I am having teaching kinder. I absofuckinglutely LOVE it... it is exactly what I have always wanted to do... of course we talked about other things, but when I got off the phone, I realized how much I really meant what I said to him about it (and no, the above is not an exact quote, I would not use THAT word with him). Some parts of my life have definitely improved in the last 6 months... and I realized it tonight when he called... and he made me smile.. I hadn't heard from him in... oh more than a month, and I haven't seen him since April... so it was good to hear from him. He definitely could tell things were better with me, or so he said...

I love teaching kinder... and it shows...lol

No comments: