Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Woo Hoo Tomorrow is my favorite day of the week

Yes, boys and girls, Wednesday is my favorite day of the week.

Why? Why not Friday or Saturday, or even Sunday?

Because boys and girls, Wednesday means it is only two more days til the weekend... lol

And after Friday, I am free for two glorious weeks. I am going to celebrate Friday night with a night out on the town with my good friend RJ. We are going to dinner at PF Changs (they have this luscious new drink called a Poolside, it is green and very potent) and then pool playing at my favorite, least smokey bicycle club. I am excited.... plus RJ promised my own personal letter from Santa, that I can't read in front of my students (he played the big guy and answered all my student's Letters to Mr. C) .

Yes, I do still believe in Santa, and if there was a year I need to believe, it is this one.

Hoorah for Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

mark robert allen said...

surely you're crazy! saturdays rock!

Bennu said...

you sure you mean Saturdays? given your comment

"my usual friday drinking marathon that starts at midday..."

I tell my 5 year old students that Wed. is my favorite while trying to teach them the days of the week.... thanks for stopping by.