Saturday, December 24, 2005

New Year's Eve Poker Game Extravaganza

You are all cordially invited to my New Year's Eve Poker Game and Party. We will be having potluck munchies, BYOB libations and.... drum roll please... just for Amused Muse.... BLUE Jello shots, yes, according to AM, blue is a flavor. LMAO

Make that Blue Raspberry and Parrot Bay Jello shots. Bring your favorite holiday munching dish and your money so that I can win it all. I am told by my poker playing partner that the table will look professional, we will use chips with a buy in. Just a friendly, safe from travel on a drunken night of poker. There will be great conversation, music, a fire in the chimenea and bonding among new and old friends.

I look forward to seeing you there. (don't forget your cash, I intend to win)

No comments: