Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I have the Greatest Friends

RJ gave me the best Christmas Presents. First of all, he gave me a certificate for a One- Hour Body Massage. I have been having trouble with my back, mainly stress related and he knew I would love to get a massage... what a guy.. and then... on top of that... he gave me a small pocket knife I could put on my keychain. It is great, scissors and all. Now I can feel a bit safer walking to my car, and I will have a knife handy whenever I need it. Truly pure thoughtfulness... a great guy. And the best gift of all, the other night when we had drank more than we should and I stayed at his house instead of driving home, he brought me a diet coke when I woke up... priceless... there are a few things I miss and that is one of them.

Amused Muse had me in mind when purchasing a pint jar, a quart jar, fat straws and a mix drink dictionary for me. Happy Hour at my new home daily... come on over and have a drink, a dip in the pool, or a game of cards. The jars? well, you can do your measuring on the side of the jar...lol Great minds think alike...

Oralia, mentor, fellow teacher and confidant gave me a tea pitcher that you plug in and heat water in and a homemade apron for cooking in my classroom. The comforts of home... at work...

Friends are great, and I am so glad I have the ones I do.

No comments: