Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

My big move is coming up and as I prepare, I find it is harder than I thought it was going to be. I have to give my dog away... his pictures can be found http://bennu2.blogspot.com/ here. I wish I knew how to make that a pretty link, but I don't. Children growing up and moving on is easier for me than finding a home for the best dog I have ever had in my life. I have bawled about it all day, and I haven't even begun to find him a home, just thinking about it makes me so sad.
That, and finding a mover, and trying to get my son to pack his stuff for when he is out of state, so I don't have to do it... all on the heels of a fit of sickness that has my voice disappearing and reappearing on a day to day basis, a hacking cough, achey body, and bitchy feelings...
Went to the dr. yesterday, gave me an antibiotic but the thing I really need he said was rest and liquids.... hmmm can they be alcoholic libations? that I could go for... oh yea, muse quit drinking so I have to support her, so I quit too... ok, so can I please just take a nap until it is all over with?

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

Email on the way to show you how to make a link!

Bennu said...

Thanks Jo, I need that info. so I can be as cool as you and Fizzy