Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Pysche and Anniversarys

I think your psyche knows when an anniversary, good or bad, is approaching and it affects your mood/personality for that time period until the date is passed. Amused Muse seems to get sick on the anniversary of her marriage anniversary, even though they are divorced... her body and pysche know that it is a sad day for her, and they spin their webs to control her emotions. I have one of those working for me right now. One I didn't think I would ever feel anything about, but it must be, for I am not in the least interested in the holidays and celebrations this year, but perhaps next week, it will fade away, we will see.

So, I am either sleeping to ignore it, or I am planning out my new year resolutions, and only ones that are realistic.

Get in better shape/less in, more out
Take up reading/ stamping, anything but internet and TV, giving them up as much as I can.
Clean off my desk once a week.
Only go in Chico's when I have money to spend and they have a sale (that's a big one)

What are your resolutions?

No comments: