Wednesday, October 04, 2006

True Confession

Remember

a few weeks ago

the muse and I went to the coast?

and on Bennu Too

I posted some pictures

of my feet and a bird and the waves?

Well the day I was trying to post that
was a TUESDAY night late

and the pictures wouldn't upload

and I was trying to upload them straight from the memory stick
rather than downloading them to the hard drive and then
uploading them to blogger.

Long story short

they wouldn't upload

and I couldn't figure out why

so I picked a picture of me
that the Muse took
while we were at the beach

and uploaded to the online dating site
that I have an ad on

and instantly, it uploaded

so... it wasn't OE (operator error)

but simply that Blogger was not a happy camper that night and everybody and their dog was probably posting

so I went to bed and tried again Wednesday morning

completely forgetting to delete the swimsuit picture.

meanwhile on the dating site
now...
truly

at the time
I was not "subscribing"

but since I uploaded that picture

I have had over 20 hits on my ad

and so far

I have met 6 of those guys

one of them I partook in too much fun
on Monday night

but I have known with each one of them
that I was not having as much fun

as fun as they have been

as I would like to feel with another person

but tonight

well boys and girls

tonight the tables turned

I met Mr. "Turn Around"

That's right

when I showed the Muse his pictures
that is what she said

she wanted to see his

ass

which I must say
after close personal inspection
is

as spectacular
as the rest of him

lol

we met tonight

at the restaurant that has
a bad reputation for me

it is the place I get stood up
more than any other place

but hey I could have gone to the bookstore
if I had been stood up
but I wasn't

and I was
very
very
very
pleasantly surprised
at how much I was attracted to
Mr. Turn Around

and

apparently

It was reciprocated

we have another date on Monday

which is great

because this weekend

the muse and I have a date
Saturday night
with Mr. Duvall and his friend

who will now be known
as

The boys from down south

and we are expecting to have a
most wonderful time
at her house Saturday night
just hanging out, shooting the bull
and cooking on the grill

but man

it is about time
that a man made my heart
thump
and blood
pump
like Mr. Turnaround did

and the best part?

besides the great kisses,
the great hug
the hand holding
and the planning of
the second date?

He is single,
very, long time been
single

and he looks damn good
in those jeans and that hat

and eyes,

eyes that smile and are deep
and intriguing
making me wish we had
spent more time kissing

so
a little picture of me
in a swim suit
on the beach

yeah it turned some heads
and one of them
was more promising than
the others

but don't get me wrong
they are all good guys
but this one

this one
made my heart throb
like I was in high school again.

3 comments:

Le laquet said...

Woo hoo! That's fab :o)

ljk said...

That's great Bennu!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
You go!!

Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for the new crop of toads! Hopefully he will be the Prince.

Here's to the Thrill of the Hunt!