Monday, October 16, 2006

Hot Date

Mr. Turnaround called this morning

We were chatting about our weekends.

Then he asked what I was doing right then,

(honestly, I was checking email to see if he had written) and I said "I am just about ready to go to work"
and we talked some more
and then I asked him what he was doing

"Driving"

"Where are you going at ten after six? You are never at work before 7:45... "

"Thought I would come by and wish you a good day before you go to work"

AHHHHHHH How Sweet....

I was so pleasantly surprised...

and then
then I got a hot date for tonight... woo hoo

came home early to walk and clean up a bit...

have to go now

Hope you know how big the grin on my face is right now...

and has been all day.

2 comments:

Walker said...

I bet that grin would be bigger if your wern't here blogging :)

Le laquet said...

Lol!