Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another Great Date

I cannot wipe this
shit eatin' grin off my face

Mr. Turnaround

ahhhhh.....

it was a great date

trains, cacti, the moon, the crisp clear evening air

and a man
that
apparently finds me
just as intriguing as
I find him

I did a little more
research
on his kissing abilities

since the other night I only got one

and over the course of 2 hours

we did some record breaking killer kissing

and his job?

He said it was his job to put a smile on my face
and keep it there


Give that man a raise,

he is doing an outstanding job


wonder what kind of work he can do in other departments.... time will tell



oh and guess what....

(she grins)
I have a breakfast date on Thursday
not a hit and run breakfast
but a full service breakfast
with a booth to sit in and
neck while waiting for food

ok ok
I wish I could sit in public and neck
but I might not be able to

we will see...

Have a great day... I already am
and will be smiling for at least a day.

No comments: