Sunday, October 15, 2006

A Brand New Day

Eventually an electrician came
to take care of my smoldering outlet

whoa, that could be the first line of a fantasy post
but it isn't.

He really did come and fix the outlet in the dining room. It only took 6 hours to get a response out of the management...

the good thing about renting
someone else has to pay the electrician

the bad thing about renting
you have to wait for the management to get things done
and hope they do it right.

anyway, afterwards the Muse and I
went on a progressive jello shot geocaching tour near my house. Everytime we found a cache, we took a jello shot. That was a great, cheap, fun afternoon, then we came home and I made stew and she went home to her house, because we couldn't sit outside when it started raining.

It is still raining at my house, but that is ok,
I am going to see Mr. Duvall this afternoon
so that I can enjoy my rainy day to the fullest extent.

It is a brand new day, I am in a much better mental state and I am looking forward to a great afternoon.

No comments: