Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Beginnings for Leilani

Every new beginning is

some other beginnings end.

Lost love sucks

and the ending of something,

due to poor communication

really sucks.

Sometimes just facing the ending

of something you had such good feelings
and high hopes for

SUCKS!!!

And that empty feeling in your gut
and the tears that won't stop flowing
and the sadness at the end of the day
when you drive home alone
and wish you had something
or someone
there to look forward to...

that is the part that just kills me

but the old addage
that time will heal all wounds

It is the truth

but it doesn't mean there isn't a scar

or that you forget

or that you don't wish it were different

but we must press on

and continue with our lives as best we can

as the muse would say

"I just put on my big girl panties and get over it".

She helped me with a shattered heart

and now hers is wounded
and I will be there for her

I can't fix it
but I might be able to take her mind off it a bit

and I hope you, my dear Leilani, can do the same

good to hear that things were amicable and that you were nice about it, regardless of how it made you feel.

No comments: