Saturday, May 06, 2006

I Have the BEST Friends in the WORLD

You never know what good friends are until you need some help. AM and RJ have really stepped up to the plate and taken really good care of me lately, despite the situations in their own lives.

I appreciate them so much... so if you have friends in your life who are there when you act stupid and love you anyway, let them know how much you appreciate them.

Act Stupid? Oh yeah, el stupido would be my behavior over the last month. I had the situation pegged from the beginning and stated as such and yet, the power of persuasion by an enigmatic man was more than I could resist.

I have gotten past the el stupido stage and am now at the WTF stage of NOW I can go back to my new life as it was before the MADNESS of the Craziest Bitch I have ever seen and her ball-less wonder, oh let's see, Walker came up with that one... Wee Willie Wonka.

Walker is now in the circle of Trust, we had a great talk today, and found that we could be dangerous when putting our heads together and coming up with new terms, or nicknames or topics to blog about... he told me how to say ugly things in other languages, like Arxithi, which fits CB or WWW but WTF, I am not that ugly, at least not most of the time, so then he came up with pousti, but I said that was still too much, so then he came up with Wee Willie Wonka and I said WWW... we both laughed...

yeah, I laughed, I needed a good laugh... and my friend Walker was there to make me laugh. RJ went with me to the "exchange" and made sure I was ok. AM was calling and checking on me quite regularly, so I have been surrounded by great people in the circle and one ass who just wishes he could be in the circle and one crazy bitch who wouldn't get the joke if I tried to explain it...

E v e n i f I t a l k e d r e a l l y s l o w

but hey if I were screaming... oh yeah, I don't do that, she does...


I am very thankful for my friends.

Thanks to all my online friends as well...

3 comments:

Walker said...

Any time dear :D
Someone gots to help stomp out the cockroaches when there are to many of them

Bennu said...

Any time? I will take you up on that, and you know it... ummm a trip to Canada rather than Cozumel sounds pretty good right now, at least I know the company I would be keeping.

Anonymous said...

Bennu

I had a relationship with a "boy" of 35 who promised to get a divorce from his wife who was living out of state. Long story short there were red lights I should have noticed. One was when his wife was in town and he freaked out seeing her in a store. And when he was in the back of his apartment complex with me trying to find a way to climb out over the wall in case she was waiting outside. She wasn't. He resolved this by having me drive the car close to the gate and literally flinging himself into the passenger side and staying down until we left.

This is not what a man does. This is not what a man who wants to leave his wife for the love of his life does. Especially if he is as unhappy as he claimed to be.

No, this is someone who has serious problems with honesty in relationships. Those problems continued. To this day I do not know if he actually left or divorced his wife. I do know he's with someone else and I would predict the same things will repeat.

My point being is that we learn from our mistakes and we learn to listen to our intuition better. Trust our gut instinct.

A man who wants to be with us - if he truly loved us - would make that stand. There will be no "sneaking" around. We are NOT the "other" woman - to be hidden away....in my case, I knew he was still married but believed him when he said he was getting a divorce. His behavior should have warned me. I have lost all respect for him and am glad I'm not with him.

This man is wee wimpy willie wonka. It makes me mad. But you go on with your life. And you're better off. Yes I was lonely for a long time and that's why I think I stuck it out in a horrible situation for so long because of the fear of being alone. But I survived that loneliness and am dating someone -

still have some worries in general thanks to being with an emotional weakling and manipulator, but I'm stronger than that and so are you!!!!