Saturday, May 13, 2006

Feasting on Friday (ok, Saturday)

I stole this from Jo, and thought it was funny since I am not hardly eating anything. I had a wonderful offer this afternoon to share a meal with someone dear at the Tip Top Cafe (my old favorite, as you all know by now) but I chose a cozy conversation on my couch instead. It was better than any meal I could have eaten today.

Appetizer
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
If you are talking Blue Bell brand then it is Mint Chocolate chip or chocolate covered cherry
If you are talking home made it is Blueberry Cream Cheese
If you are talking as a topping, like on a brownie or peach cobbler, it is Blue Bell Vanilla Bean

Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?

I am taking this as a personal time capsule, although I have no idea why.
My blog, in written form, to show what was going on with me at a certain point in history. A picture of me and my sons, and a Texas State Quarter... I don't know why.

Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.

I have had at least one great love in my life, regardless of how short the time we were together was. I have had the one that everyone says you will know instantly and never understand. I didn't think it existed before I experienced it.

Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?

Flee, I flee, I get in my car and drive, I leave, I climb into a virtual hole and disappear, or climb a mountain, or mow the yard, or go to sleep... Until I can cope with what is going on, then I return... calmly (hopefully)

Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?

Ok, my first choice I cannot share at this time, but my second, well that would be the Fourth of July Celebration in New York on a yacht in the bay with the Statue of Liberty in the background with the man of my dreams. I cannot imagine more beautiful fireworks or company.

No comments: