Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day Post Part 2

Both of my sons called and we had great conversations. That felt very good.

RJ came over and installed the new shower head, that will feel good.

I cooked my favorite meal, Fried Chicken, Granny Bea Potatoes, and salad and RJ and I had a great lunch. That was good.

We talked with tears in our eyes, for our own separate reasons, but for the fact we had each other to talk to, that felt good.

AM and Walker called and wished me a happy Mother's Day and I wished them the same. That felt good.

All in all, a better day than I anticipated.

Now on to the list for the day:

Install shower head ... check
Cook great meal ... check
clean out closet ... still doing
wash laundry ... in the process
finish my book, The Time Traveler's wife ... well if I finish the closet
write paperwork for work ... procrastinating, we will see...

have to get busy now, hope you all had a great day, I can't help but think of Jo celebrating her anniversary, and knowing she is having a grand time.

No comments: