Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Booty Call

or Mr. Handyman, literally...lol

That's right folks, I received a call from Mr. Handyman, two in fact, last night as I drove home from my weekend adventure. He wondered if I hated waking up alone as much as he does... well, hmmm, yes, but tomorrow and for the rest of the week, it is best I do wake up alone.

uh no, I didn't tell him that... lol, it was a matter of convenience for him. He had a job to do today on the South side of town, he lives on the North side of town and I live in the middle of town.

He didn't say that either, but I figured it out. I am not ready for that anyway... maybe in a few weeks, but not right now, with very fresh wounds.

It did make me smile... that horse isn't so many hands tall that I am not going to get back on it, I just don't know when I will.

Goodnight, Mr. Handyman, I have a big day tomorrow and it is late. Yes, it sucks waking up alone in the morning, but what is worse... what is worse is when you are waking up next to someone who isn't there for the right reasons or doesn't love you for you, but what you have...

1 comment:

Walker said...

Amen to the last part.