Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday's List

It was going to be the list
for the weekend
but I woke up
not feeling well yesterday
just a little sluggish
sore throat and achey
so I rested most of the day
dozed off and on
while watching TV and
laying on the couch
slept like a rock all night
and now have more than
I can get done in one day
so... here we go
and if it is pink
I accomplished that task

walk
write sub plans for Thr and Fri
(out of town to see my mom)
make pocket chart poems
grocery shopping
kitchen cleaning
living room dusting and sweeping
laundry
bathroom cleaning
bed sheets washed
organizing dining room
call Cable company for DVR

ok, so it doesn't look like much
but it feels like a weeks worth
let's see how it goes...

Ok so it doesn't look like much

but actually
I did get progress reports written
lunches for the week made
a watermelon cut up
dinner cooked
and my son

well I had to evict him
again

he did one thing
that he knew
was against
the rules
and so, it has been
one of the hardest days of my life...

No comments: