Wednesday, February 28, 2007

F***ing Weird Days

I am so tired of having them

I felt it coming on yesterday

I asked the Muse....

why do you think I am having

such a hard day?

she replied

"Is your intuition talking to you?"

Yeah it is...

and this morning...

more of the same.
I was craving
something I haven't craved
in months-------
something I haven't had
in months-------

and yet I knew
I couldn't

or at least

I shouldn't

and she said

"g'head, g'head..."

it will be ok

"No, I know
what will happen
if I give in
to this again, so NO< "

I cannot afford
to move backwards
and fall into a situation
that I know is not good for me

but yet, my mood is bad
I am having cravings
I feel something is amiss

and yet I am powerless

and Diet Coke is not the answer
to my stress and discomfort
in my mind
that tells me
something is up
and when it is time to find out what it is

I will be waiting


and the muse had my answer
this afternoon

It came to her in the night
and even she called it UNCanny

so
I give up


I call Uncle

I don't want to have these cravings anymore
and giving into one
will mean giving in to others...

not a good idea



time for bed,
I hope that sleep comes
and that your day is a good one.

2 comments:

Walker said...

Must be craving a pickle :P

Anonymous said...

You need to attach a sound clip of kd lang's Constant Cravings to this post.

You don't want that...been there, done that, have the stain to prove it! Remember you threw it away because you no longer wanted it...hang in there...cravings will subside-Have some ice cream instead!