Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Am Nothing if Not Human

Tomorrow is a very BIG day

I have succeeded in making
the bitches want to leave
and no longer work with me

Everyone yell

WOO HOO BENNU

Two have asked to move
to another grade level
and the other is officially retiring

ok, so maybe I had some help,
but probably not.

anyway, tomorrow we all meet
for our monthly meeting
with our administrator

I have much to brag about
test scores are good, very good,
community outreach
is deemed successful,

plans for upcoming registration
for next year is well-planned
with a flyer,
a Powerpoint presentation that rocks
AND a brochure (that I am still working on)

I have tried my best to prepare to
out do, show up, and piss off
the bitches...

I am sure they have some shit up
their own sleeves,
let's just hope I am ready
to take it

and in the mean time,
if I can get a cell phone to work,
the mail to be delivered,
and the weather to warm up

I might just have a week
that is as good
as my Sunday

I have had a smile plastered on my face for two days

Any guesses as to where I was on Sunday?

I will give you three
and the first two don't count....

WOO HOO BENNU!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Walker said...

You were getting your tally whacked ha ha ha.

I hope all goes your way in the meeting and the Bitches drown in their own pitty :)

Have a nice day

muse said...

A new cool look! Just in time for summer.