Thursday, March 22, 2007

What Planet are You ON?

Or...

Mr. Turnarounds return
of sorts

Yes, he has emailed me

Once over Spring Break


and I ignored it

then again yesterday

and I responded to his short info
with one word answers
of
My break was good,
and
btw...if you want to talk to me
then
You need to "talk" to me

and the response to that was

I will tell you about my trip
when I get the pictures back...

WTF
Hello
Wake up and Smell the Coffee

I ain't interested in your Fucking Trip

I might be interested in getting laid

but you have to "talk" to me first

which we all know
isn't worth it for a man
they would *probably rather jack off

and then I drank heavily
to sleep well
which we can all see
isn't working

and then I am told
that ATS is asking Muse's advice
on whether to contact me
or how to contact me

Ummmm didn't I just make it clear
I am w/o a man
and liking just having
Mr. Duvall
to help me with basic needs

ok ok
so I like him too
that always helps

but other than that
unless they come
to me
and after I do (sorry, drunk blogging)
ready to work at it
* whatever it may be...
then I am not
INTERESTED

Can't say there aren't
several I could be interested in
from my past
but I don't think it is going to happen

so once again I must say

that I am by myself
and it is ok
even when I am drunk
because right now

my needs have been met
I am ready to sleep
and no one cares
that I am on the computer
later than I should be
and writing a drunk post
for my blog

but for those of you
who wished I would post a drunken
picture

so sad, too bad,
you are out of luck

maybe next time.....

3 comments:

Walker said...

Its obvious you didnt drink heavy enough if you are still up LOL

Bennu said...

Yeah, and I didn't wait long enough for the full effect. When I did, I slept like a baby.

muse said...

And you spelled too many things correctly...And I don't think you used the F Bomb enough either...I don't think you're drunk enough...Have another.