Saturday, February 10, 2007

Afternoon Drinking Post

Birthday Celebrations
and Salutations
Oh
Not for me
but for MUSE

She wanted
to try new makeup
so I took her for
a makeover

and a pedicure

with my favorite
man who sometimes
gives me pedicures
(yes, oriental, and talking
in another language most of the time)

and I got my nails done

and then to lunch at PF Changs

but I did let her treat to lunch
and we drank

I drank heavily
considering I haven't been
drinking for the last few weeks
due to being sick
as a dog
and his brother

I am feeling better now
which is about the time
for the shit
to hit the fan
in my life
and it has

news about my youngest son
moving out of his father's house
without his father putting up
ANY fight
and he is only17

possibly being moved from
my dream job with 5 year olds
to an older group
which I refuse to do
so I may be moving
to another city,
state, or country
(only because I am looking for
a job as the teacher of the little ones)

I don't want to move
and yet
there is nothing tieing (I know, I have been drinking,
don't fuck with me about my spelling)

me to this town
or the district I work for
I am
in essence
The FREE BIRD
ready to go where I want
with who I want
and when I want

too bad that isn't in my horoscope
it says to look for another job
not to let them push me around
but really
and truly
I just want to stay where I am awhile
but I certainly do
want to be closer to the coast
eventually

so I guess I can start looking any time
it isn't set in stone that I will be moved
but it isn't a good sign when you hear
it is a possibility

I was just
AM JUST
ready for
a little
steadiness
and it isn't working out that way

the muse and I drank at lunch
and it isn't a good idea
for me to drink right now
I do
blunk drogging
and dialing
and text messaging
and sometimes
email writing
and it ends up
hurting
more than it helps

so I am off
to take a late afternoon nap
and sleep off this feeling
of

well, you know

have a good one

and remember
I hold the market
on the shit
hitting the fan
of late

so don't feel like you are the only one

No comments: