Thursday, July 06, 2006

Words of Wisdom

Two weird days, yesterday and today.
Can't really pinpoint it
but it is like something is happening that I have no control over
and yet it will impact me greatly.
Every once in awhile I have these days...
so when I checked my horoscope yesterday,
just out of curiousity

it said:

You have control over most of the elements in your life right now,

but a few are still beyond your capacity to deal with.

This may be a very frustrating fact, but it's a fact nonetheless.

Try to look upon this loss of control as a freeing thing --
just let go and watch things happen for a while.
There is a good change coming soon
that could trigger a major turning point.
It's all about being a passive spectator until it comes.
Enjoy the show and roll with the punches.

And then today, there was another one
it said:

The best way to deal with the drama you've been dealing with is to just let it go.

It's time to get some healing done
for your psyche and your body.
The two are more closely related than you would think.
Find ways to address your physical needs through spiritual means.

so even if you don't believe in them, which I don't particularly, I always think it is interesting.

No comments: