Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Have Created a Monster

Nearly every day I have been going to the pool

You know, 1 or 2 pm

staying til 6 or so

anyway, today I had to stay in my room and work
and I suddenly noticed how sleepy, well not really sleepy
but sluggish I felt
I looked at the clock and it was
1 pm,

I hadn't had lunch,
but I had a huge muffin
for breakfast

but man, I was was ready to lay down and read

and I couldn't
and in a few short weeks,

I won't be able to at all...

thank goodness I teach kinder,
we get a nap the first semester

I will be cured
by Christmas

but I can promise you that
I will still be in the pool
every day after school
as long as I can

The muse said today
I was becoming a recluse

Uh.. what?

I go out in public
wearing a swimsuit

I can't help it
if the public doesn't
show up at the pool... lol

2 comments:

Nuella said...

Bennu,

I miss you.

Bennu said...

I miss you too Roxxy, glad to see you have returned to blog land... suppose you know AlexTrex has been in touch, he is such a good friend, hope you have heard from him as well... so happy for him since he married.