Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to My Blog... albeit belated

My blog is one year old
well, one year and two days

the date escaped me
I have been doing good to remember
what day of the week it is

of course that will all change this next week
when I have places to be
and people expecting me


well wish my blog well,

I am off for a day with a man
who drove hundreds of miles,
just to see me

and tomorrow?

well tomorrow
I am driving to see
Mr. Duvall...
she smiles from ear to ear
and shrugs her shoulders with delight

Have a great weekend all,

I am due one.

2 comments:

Walker said...

Happy Blog Birthday.
HEY!!!!
Its the blogs birthday shouldn't it be going tpo see MrDuval LOL
Have fun "wink"

Bennu said...

ummmm... there will be no time for the reading of the blog with Mr. Duvall... we will be busy... very very busy...;)

and I am thinking positively, don't know for sure things are "good to go" until he calls in the morning... so I am just waiting on the launch pad for now.