Friday, July 21, 2006

Nothing is Certain

Broke my regular routine today.

Usually I go walking, which I did today.

Then I work on something or read, or
eat lunch

Then I go to the pool.

Today

well today,

I got up two hours earlier than usual

went for my walk

then went to school

to prepare my room for the new year

I had some help

RJ's teenage daughter, the dancer

came along.

We worked for about 4 hours, then

we went to the fabric store

and to eat Chinese food

My fortune doesn't really work with my favorite ending

It was

Be patient: In time, even an egg will walk. ... in bed?

well if it is talking about my eggs...well maybe, but

it just doesn't work as well as the Dancer's

which was

The only certainty is that nothing is certain... in bed...

NOW that I like, or maybe I don't...sometimes things are disappointing...in bed

and out.


Oh, and then I went to the pool for the rest of the afternoon...

Simply Nirvana

No comments: