Thursday, July 05, 2007

Procrastination

Recently
in reminiscing
about a man
that was in my life
I went back and read
nearly all my blog entries
to see how I viewed
how things were going with him
but really
more looking for
how things WEREN'T going with him

and I found there was much I didn't blog
about how the things he did
or didn't do
affected how I felt and thought
and that is ok
but the part that really bothered me
as I read my entries
is that they were pretty shallow
mainly about my dating life
that doesn't have a very long
shelf life
most of the expiration dates
(pun intended)
were short-lived
but it has been an interesting year

I have said way too many times
some things
and others
that I thought I had said
I couldn't find at all

so it is time for the procrastination to end
I have decided to continue blogging
and although some will still be
work related
even though the conflict there
is gone for now
perhaps I will have great positive stories to tell
we will see
I am going to stop blogging about
the men who come into my life
and then go out (some of them much sooner than I would like)

I am going to blog on a third blog
called Under blog
as I continue getting in shape
and it will strictly be about my perilous journey
through the land of no sugar and low fat
and trips to the gym (wicked witches castle)
to contend with the flying monkeys (gym rats)
and my walk and what I think about
while walking
so.... I must stop procrastinating now
and go walk

Have a great day!!

No comments: