Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goals

First of all
Happy New Year
to everyone
I am glad you are part of my world
and I enjoy being a part of yours
whether I am physically
mentally
or simply by your anonymous reading
of my world.
Now on to the

GOALS


I know they may look like resolutions,
but they are just lofty goals
that I hope to acheive

funny

my wish list of things I wanted
a year ago
all came to pass

but

the New Year's Resolutions
I wrote last year

fell to the wayside
somewhat
although
I must say
I do get more done
when I make a list

and I did lose some weight
but it wasn't 50 lbs

I did make a change in
my exercise habits

and I did improve my psyche'
and view of self

I know I am a great catch for the right man

but you know what, everyone else is too....

change that to WO man if you are Walker
who will make a crack about that comment.

Anyway
I started walking 4 miles a day in July
and after school started and the time changed
I fell away from it some

so my first GOAL
is to get in shape by implementing
the 4 mile walk at least 5 times a week

my second GOAL
is to tone and strengthen my body
by working out at the gym at least 3 times a week
including Yoga classes which I have missed

Third GOAL? is three too many?
well I am in trouble, I have more than 3

Devise and live meagerly within a budget
and pay off all my debt in a year. (ok 2 years)

Fourth GOAL
Cook good meals
package them up and eat them
during the week
or freeze them and save for another time

*I eat out way too much
and it is hard to cook for one person
and this goal helps with the budget goal
and the get in shape goal

Those are them...

the listing each day of what to do
will help and I will try to do that
starting with today

No comments: