Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cloudy, Rainy, and I am Sad for no Particular Reason

I have walked every day
At least every day I should
(not Wed or Thurs, explain later)

I have made lists
and checked everything off
as I got it done

Talked the renters
or EX renters
into returning
to get their trash

Called all utility companies
No interruption in service
in the house I rent out to others

Placed ad in the local paper
of the town the house is in
and it will be rented soon

Small towns...lol
The water company
inadvertently confided
that renters owed them money

Newspaper people
said there were no rentals in town
so house should rent easily

At least this time
their nosiness
is working to my advantage

My observation went well
I am done with those for the year
*sigh of relief

I am doing Spring Cleaning
at work
and at home
so have been busy
and yet
don't feel like I have done much

Have 3 new guys I am talking to
via online dating

One lives far away
Like too far
ok, not TOO far
like Walker
but at least 300 miles
(no I have added up the miles)
Think I'll call him
MR. JONES

as in Indiana Jones
he is an archaeologist
in his spare time

One is here in town
and is a TX Longhorn fan
so his name is
MR. Longhorn

which is going to make me think
of the rooster in the comics
who was Foghorn Leghorn
or something like that
but oh well
we are having lunch tomorrow
I think

and then
there is another one
too soon to assign a name

I am not in too big of a hurry
just taking my time
and seeing what happens
It is a diversion of sorts
and with
a wet, chilly
weekend in front of me
I could use a diversion

I laid in bed reading most of the morning
It was nice

I am going to clean house now
wash dishes
wash sheets
clean bathroom
clean my room
work on downstairs
that I can't seem to get
"uncluttered"

I have too much shit
and my mother just gave me more
for Christmas

I bought groceries last night
to make
Chicken soup
Stew
Goulash
Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches

so I am going to cook tomorrow evening

for the week.
It worked out well this week,
for a bit,
then I ate out
which I have to stop doing

anyway
that is where I am


The sadness?

I have no idea
It is just there

I am sure it will pass soon
Probably part of this change
I am forcing myself through

Learning to be alone
and not wish I had someone

It's harder than it looks
and I thought it looked hard enough

Have a great day
If you are north of Mexico
and in North America
Stay safe and warm
and don't drive if it icy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are feeling sad. It will pass, but I understand.

(I could not sign in for some reason)

Leilani