Monday, January 15, 2007

Smarter Than Your Average Bear

You will be happy to know

or

should I say

I am happy to share

That the SADNESS
has passed
Thank goodness

I have gained weight
since the dr. put me on
THE PILL

which was not for bc
but would and has helped with that

The muse says
that me being on the pill
is like a
estrogen molatov cocktail

and she is right
so over the weekend
I have decided to quit taking it.

I can use my fav form of bc
and the side effects of them
are worse than the reason
I was taking them...

now on to the funny part of this post

I have been talking to
Mr. Jones quite a bit
and we are planning on meeting
next weekend

so I asked him what
we should think about wearing

my thoughts being
that it is suppose to be cold
and we may just sit around and visit
so I want to be comfy
and I think he will wear boots and jeans
and right now I don't want to
wear my jeans
because they are pretty tight
given these stinkin' pills

and he responds in an email
that if I wear pearls
he will wear a tie

so I made some smart remark
about not having any pearls
but if he wore
NOTHING BUT A TIE
I would wear pearls

and he wrote back
and said

"Hmmm I wonder
how that would look"
and attached
a picture of
Yogi Bear...

I laughed so hard

Yeah, I am looking forward
to meeting him...

but that is a week away...

yes, he is smarter than
the average bear...

No comments: