Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tomorrow Tomorrow

It is only the 5th week of school.

My supervisor will be in my classroom tomorrow
for my observation

I haven't done much
to really "ham" it up

but I am thinking it will go really well.

I worked a 12 hour day today
to "straighten" things up
and make up for early days last week
that I left
so I could go to the beach...

Paybacks are hell aren't they....

but tomorrow will come
and go

and I can get ready for my next big thing
painting....
my living room,
dining room
and stairwell.

wish me luck
send good wishes and thoughts
and smile tomorrow
when you know I lived through it
and you lived through whatever is going on
with you

good wishes with you
from me.

2 comments:

Walker said...

I know you will do well.
Beach huh,, why am I not surprised.
I have to paint to as soon as I am alone
. Maybe never the way people come and go,
Have a nice day

ljk said...

Bennu

I cannot recommend India highly enough for an escape. Came back with much more clarity about things and much more rested...aside from the jetlag. Cheap? Much more so than Mexico. Though obviously, Mexico is easier to get to.

Beach? Goa's beachs were incredible as was swimming in the Arabian sea.

So where are you going to!!! Hints? Clues?