Monday, September 18, 2006

Back From The Dead

Tonight I am exhausted

The muse and I got away for the weekend
It was suppose to be relaxing
and it was
but it was also tiring...

there was sand,
water, men, dancing
and drinking involved
but it was all good.

The title of this post refers
to a comment from the sitcom
How I met your mother

about one of the characters
who had a bad breakup
and the summer from hell
trying to recover

and their final word
ultimately ?
TIME is the only thing
that cures a broken heart

and when Marshall had recovered
He was
Back From the Dead

and I am pretty much there

now I would like to thank you all
for your patience
love and caring words

and your ability to not
tell me how pathetic I was
for awhile there

and those of you
who continue to read
(IDZAP doesn't fool some counters)
I took the counters off
so I wouldn't be looking
to see if you are looking
but I know you still are.
It doesn't matter
choices have been made
you chose your life
now live it

I have chosen a better life
and I am living it.

Look on Passion for the beach post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you arrive? Welcome Back, Dead.

Bennu said...

When I heard the "ahem" in the dark... early in the morning
and I didn't turn around