Saturday, April 01, 2006

Stolen Questionaire from Jo

1. How did you get the idea for your profile name?

It is my geocaching nickname and the name of the Egyptian version of the Phoenix

2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Meet Virginia by Train was playing, I have my varied music burned to the computer and I play it first thing in the morning.

3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
I don't think I have cried, but I have been very sad about some of them.

4. What colour underwear are you wearing?
Pink

5. Do you want a baby?
NO, I had two and they are practically grown, now it is my turn to be the baby

6. What does your dad do for a living?
He died when I was 22, but he was an engineer for the railroad

7. What does your mum do for a living?
She is retired, but she raises and sells Chihuahuas, she was a book keeper

8. What is/are your pet's name(s)?
No pets now but the best one I ever had was Chief, an Alaskan Malamute

9. What colour are your bed sheets?
White on White stripes

10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
940

11. What was the last concert you went to?
John Mayer

12. Who was with you?
My two sons

13. What was the last film you watched?
Failure to Launch, in the theater

14. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
The bitches across the hall

15. What food do you crave right now?
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate (I am trying to lose weight for the trip to Cozumel)

16. Did you dream last night?
Yes

17. What was the last TV show you watched?
Grey's Anatomy... I am addicted

18. What is your fav piece of jewellery?
My wedding ring, not for the symbolism anymore, but for the beauty of the ring, I miss wearing it greatly.

19. What is to the left of you?
A lavender candle on the desk, some bills, and my walking shoes on the floor
20. What was the last thing you ate?
Breakfast, sausage, mushroom, onion, and cheese omelette that I made

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
RJ
22. Who last MSN'd you?
I do Yahoo, and it was Walker

23. Where is your significant other right now?
still looking for me... (aka I don't have one at the moment, but there is a prospect)

24. Do you have a crush?
Oh yea

25. What is his/her name?
Matthew, George, and Robert

26. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Two weeks ago

27. Are you on any meds?
No, but some people think I should be.

28. Do you have a mental disease?
I am additcted to diet coke

29. What shirt are you wearing?
My Stanford University T-shirt

30. Are you sexy?
I have been told I am, and recently as well

31. What's your favourite store?
Chico's

32. Are you thirsty?
Yes

33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
I have, I don't think I will again, but you never know.

34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Audie, I haven't heard from her in months and we just get so busy we let time pass by, and sometimes I really want to know what greaat things are going on with her and how her kids are.

35. Where do you work?
For a large school district in the city, teaching Kindergarten, and I love it

2 comments:

Walker said...

That was alot of questions. Great answers.
Alaskan malamutes are BIG dogs, I had one ocnce. he was like a walking sweeper with her tail.

poet said...

i enjoyed reading that as well. i hopped over from lisa's links. i'll be along more frequently. still getting aquainted with blogger