Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Inexplicable

Amused Muse had a weird experience last night while trying to sleep. She felt someone move her hair from her face while laying down trying to sleep. There was no one there with her.

She reminded me of my own ghost I have in my new digs. One night he purposefully tried to scare the shit out of me through a dream. So I told him straight out that I wasn't leaving so he best leave me alone and would do the same.
The time he scared me, he crawled over me, woke me up and I thought he was going to hurt me, then I woke up.
After our talk, I have heard him move throughout the house at times, and even caught glimpses of movement I couldn't feasibly explain. But the other night he redeemed himself.
I had an inexplicably horrible evening and returned home only to feel very lonely. I laid down in my bed to sleep in a fetal position, and due to pure exhaustion and disgust fell fast asleep. I slept most of the night with the sensation that someone was spooning with me in the bed. It was very comforting and I think my ghost knew what had happened and how it had put my pysche in turmoil of what I should do about it. He came to comfort me... what a great ghost.

Do you believe in ghosts?

No comments: