Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twice in Two Weeks

Mr. Duvall has come to see me

not once

but twice

in the span of 15 days

he went on and on

about how great

my new place is

and how happy

I should be each day

when I come home

and I am

I put up all the boxes

that tater dropped

on my door step

and actually even

had the patio rearranged

and looking good

for his arrival.



The full moon

lightly covered by

puffy white clouds

shining down on us

as we sat in the big chair

necking

and playing a little more

seductively

that I thought possible in

that chair

as we laughed and I

tried to breathe in

and hold the moment

as long as I could..

just as I did this morning

as we made love

after he woke me up

in my favorite way

and we held each other

as the morning became brighter



so for twice

in two weeks

I have had my favorite man

in my bed

and it is wonderful.

Now, I am trying to decide
with my heart open to love
if it could be with the man
that is a great love of mine
after all
we respect each other
we know our boundaries
and we do not cross them
we care about each other
and take care of each other
when in each other's company
and
he has never failed to treat me
better than anyone else ever has.

No comments: