Thursday, June 29, 2006

What Would You Like to Know?

Each time I have a little more time to surf blogs I usually pick someone who has visited my blog first, and then the Must Reads of other blogs I read regularly. Miss Vickie of Beyond the Crossroads is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. One thing she did to help me get to know her better is to ask her readers what they would like to know about her.

Now I know I have many lurkers and few commenters and I love reading your comments so please leave some, and ask a question if you have one.

So... g'head, g'head...ask me... anything...

3 comments:

Walker said...

Vickieis an exellent read as you are yourself.
My question,
hmmmmm

What do you want out of life as you get older and you're kids have grown up amd started on their path.

Bennu said...

Walker, You are just a trouble maker, you already know the answer to that question...

Anonymous said...

what would you change about yourself
1. something you consider a frivolos category/superificial/something that most people haven't noticed anyway but which bugs you about yourself

2. something you consider a significant category- that you know to be holding you back from your potential or something that people have said to you about changing?