Sunday, June 25, 2006

500 Miles and a Day Later



I am home. I took many more pictures than I have posted. My mom wanted to know why I didn't email them to myself... ummmm it is too much trouble with her limited computer capabilities to email myself over 200 photos... I just downloaded them onto her computer. She has them, and next time I am there, I will have access again. I am sure it will not be that long before I go to visit again.

I return home with very mixed emotions. There are many fresh skeletons in my closet that I must deal with and work at moving forward with my life. I have a plan, I have some goals, I will post them here at some point, but right now, I am working at keeping my composure from one minute to the next. Some minutes are better than others...

The pool is still torn up... which sucks because Amused Muse and I were getting spoiled with a pool close by to sit, drink, and enjoy the water and company... but unfortunately, our pool passes were revoked along with all our other perks... bummer

Tomorrow I am hanging out with her for the evening... we will be drinking poolsides at the VFW tomorrow evening and checking out the wildlife...

You know... get back in the swing of things. The only swing I want to get back in is the porch swing. Fighting it... trying not to, but that is my MO, just the way I am made....

Another Parrot Bay and Diet coke please...

No comments: