Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday's List and eval of Monday

Yesterday was
not as productive as I had hoped.
I did get the Elfa emptied
and stuff that was in them "grouped"
I also made the stew
took family heirloom clock to the clock doc
watched a coworkers 4year old for a few hours

The only thing I didn't get done was
any work on the Living room
so it was a good day
and gave me a little bit of down time
that I am going to have to plan into my days

A snowfall was suppose to occur last night
but it hasn't started ....yet...

So... Today
Today I will work at school
putting stuff back in the Elfa
in an organized fashion
and start on filing organization
(will come home by 12)
Then work on the living room
Hoping to get it all done
in time to go listen to some music tonight
The idea
is to get boxes that go to storage
in the car
unpack other boxes of home stuff
that I need here

will probably be a big job
of unpacking and repacking

I have to find my passport
for my trips that I have coming up
so there is greater motivation
than just having a clean livingroom

The cat box is still on the list
sweeping the floors
more cooking of meals for next week
to freeze and save
Have to get going now,
to be at school by 9.

No comments: